Is Underground 9 (UG9) Online Seminar Worth it or Just a Money Pit?
- Not many people can afford to attend it. It’s $1995 for the 3-day event in an undisclosed venue in Washington DC. But, if you attend with a guest you pay a total of $2990 & can split it 50-50 for a cost of $1495. 🙂
- You may be one of the 13% that claim they haven’t made a dime in any online or offline business AND network with others in the same category. Then again that will have to be on purpose since over 40% of attendees make $100k-$999k/year, while over 10% of attendees make over $1M/year in their businesses. Even if you feel that the 10% are out of your league, can’t you learn anything from and network with the remaining 30% who make well over $100k/year for at least 1 of 3 days?
- Location is undisclosed and will only be disclosed after you register. If you are a typical online marketer, you stress about getting all the information before making a decision. I’m guilty of doing that! 🙂 Can’t do much about that except take a leap of faith it will be a very good venue, easily accessible by roads and airports in and around DC. 🙂
- It might be very cold, if not snow, in DC from Feb 28th to March 2nd. Couldn’t that also mean, lower numbers & cold might create more opportunities to network over coffee or hot sake? 😉
Does it appear I’m trying too hard to sell you on the idea that this event is absolutely worth the expenses (for registration, airline, hotel, car & food)? That’s because I have no doubt in my mind that it IS…so much that I’m buying a ticket as well. As an affiliate I get a special price. If you are an active online marketer and have joined other affiliate programs, you can join Yanik’s private affiliate program as well. Here’s the affiliate signup link.
“In Your Favor” Facts:
- It costs $1995 now, but will be $2495 after Jan 18th, and maybe even more, as much as $3495 the closer you buy to the seminar start date of Feb 28th. Get it now before price rises on Jan 18th. No Joke, it will. It does every year! It’s $995 extra to bring a guest. That keeps the crowd away and mostly people who can justify spending that kind of money (not to mention, earn a lot of money), can and will attend. 🙂
- Some of the most prolific names in business, marketing & entrepreneurship show up as ATTENDEES. Past attendees include Dan Kennedy, Mike Filsaime, Marlon Sanders, Jeff Johnson, Jeff Walker, Bill Glazer, Perry Marshall, Rosalind Gardner, Joel Comm, Willie Crawford, Mike Filsaime, Russell Brunson, Kevin Wilke, Andrew Fox, Brendon Burchard to name a few. Imagine the Networking & JV opportunities especially when past attendees have been shocked by how open everyone was to talk and share ideas.
- The Underground Seminars are a No-Pitch, No-Fluff seminar where the Presenters are mostly underground marketers, authors, product creators and entrepreneurs. They all go through Yanik’s 5-point Test to qualify to speak. One in particular ensures they are NOT self-proclaimed Make Money Online gurus. They can do that if the bulk of their money is made by selling a real product or service.
- Each Presenter competes for the $10,000 Top Underground Marketer Award. What does that mean? That’s determined based on the votes they get from attendees in the audience. So, only one presenter who gave you the most directly impactful information that you can take straight to the bank, will make bank! Overall result: Improves Quality of Information being shared by each presenter. 🙂
- Past Presenters include Zappos.com CEO Tony Hsieh, Tim Ferriss of 4-Hour Work Week, Mike Faith, CEO of Headsets.com (a $30M company), Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.com, Matt Mickiewicz of 99designs.com, Gary Vaynerchuk, Ted Leonsis, AOL Internet pioneer, Jessica Jackley, co-founder of Kiva.org and Bob Parsons, CEO of GoDaddy.com, among many others. Again, imagine the networking opportunities and the wealth of knowledge just waiting for you to devour it!
- Over 40% of attendees recently have been business people who earn over $100,000/year, while over 10% of them earn over $1,000,000/year (not including Yanik’s Maverick1000 members who attend and each have a minimum $1M/year business)
UG9 seminar presenters include 14 underground business people. Some I’ll mention quickly are:
- Ramit Sethi (Keynote Speaker), author of the New York Times bestseller, “I Will Teach You To Be Rich” and a renowned blogger.
- Scott Rewick, one of the early pioneers of modern Affiliate Marketing and one of the most prolific media buyers over the last decade.
- Frank McKinney, Real Estate Artist, 5-time International Bestselling Author, super hero meets Robin Hood, Philanthro-Capitalist, Risk-Taker, Ultramarathoner, Actor and Visionary who sees opportunities and creates markets where none existed before. Heard of Luxury House Building/Flipping? Well, he’s known as the guru’s guru in that niche.
- Steve Gadlin is the founder of Blewt!, creators of comedy to delight and confuse. In 2012 his project “I Want To Draw a Cat For You” also appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank, and is now partially owned by billionaire Mark Cuban.
- Dane Maxwell, at age 22, after being scammed for $12,000, humiliated, broken, defeated, and left with $123 to his name, Dane created a 6 figure software product in less than 12 months.
- Catherine Cook co-founded MeetMe, which is quickly being recognized as the best place to meet new people.
- Stephan Aarstol founded Tower Paddle Board which was pitched on ABC’s Shark Tank and got Mark Cuban to invest $150,000 for a 30% equity stake.
To learn more or to register for this terrific event (one of the most prized events in this industry), go here!
Did you know Yanik gives a Big & old Guarantee? He says:
At the end of the first day if you don’t believe what you’ve discovered is pure moneymaking gold or you do not want to stay for the whole event or you are disappointed in any way, for whatever reason, just discreetly turn in your Secret Agent dossiers and your materials to one of our staff members. Say the code word “SPY” and you can leave with a full refund of your tuition. Plus I’ll give you $250 for your first night’s hotel and expenses.(This applies only to the primary registrant)
UG9 Online seminar can be the best money you spend this year educating yourself and paving the path to grow your business from the ideas you collect and the connections you make. Wait no more, signup here before the price for the Underground 9 Seminar goes up to $3495 or worse all seats are “SOLD OUT”!